How I wish there’s 36 hours in a day for us to to play around with 😀 Kidding. But really, with everything I have to finish at work, with the trips that I have to prepare for, with the social responsibilities that I have to attend to, sometimes I wish I have command of the hands of time.
This morning I peeked at my blog and saw lots of comments waiting to be answered. And it put a smile on my face knowing that you took time out to visit my blog even when I was absent and you took time out to leave comments.
I have started this blog in November last year and I have to admit this has been a wonderful adventure for me. All because of you, my dear readers. Someone had commented here sometime ago that blogging cannot replace the physical interaction of people. I truly agree. Physical interaction is still the best way to form bonds.
However, I have to admit that I enjoy your virtual company, my dear readers. Yes, it very much different from talking in person but I find it a rewarding form of interaction. You make me smile, you make me think, you make me realize many things, you surprise me, and you continue to amaze me with the things that I read in your blogs–your opinions, your interests, your life. And those of you who maintain more than one blog and still manage to post every single day, you make me green with envy 😀
I find it amazing that there are a number of people I have met through this blog that I have grown to like. You may be still “faceless” but you make blogging world wonderful for me. Kaya sa inyong lahat na patuloy na dumadalaw dito, maraming, maraming salamat po for being angels on my shoulder. Hope to see you here again and again and again 😉
Five wonderful bloggers have given me this Sisterhood Award. To Quinnie, AC, Emilayskie, Muymuy, and Hukombitay, salamat po! Hukombitay, thank you very much for your very flattering and touching words.
This award comes with rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post–Done.
2. Nominate at least 10 favorite blogs of your own–This I will have to break because I believe there are many great sisters out there blogging away. And also, I think this award had been passed on already to all the ladies in my links 😀
3. Be sure to link to you nominees within your post–This can’t be done because of item #2.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog–Again, this can’t be done because of #2.
5. Link to this post the person/s from who you received this award–Done.
That’s about it all. Gotta answer the comments in my previous posts. I’m lagging behind.